Hey guys. It’s time to see the new manicure trends for winter, 2013. The main thing I’m seeing everywhere is textures. 3D textures, and some lovely ones at that. My favourite is definitely the leather-look polish from Nails Inc. You can also pick them up from Sephora, and it comes with some cute bling (studs and diamantes) Ciate is still going strong, their newest look is the sequin manicure. I like this one too, but … Continue reading
About MeI'm a published photographer, blogger, designer and amateur Paleo chef. I'm also maybe a crazy cat lady.
Top Posts & Pages
- Hunter Stew
- Slow Cooker Beef Stew (Poverty Stew)
- Bleaching your hair without wrecking it
- Friday Nails: Essence Nail Polish review
- Can we stop this sort of bitchy crap, ladies?
- Balsamic Beef Ribs + Fried Green Apples
- Spaghetti Squash Pasta + Garlicky Beef Bolognese
- New Zealand Lamb Stirfry with Zucchini, Lemon & Dill
- Friday Nails: Bloodrust
- Paleo Rhu-berry Pie.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets