Hey Strangekittens. I’ve seen a LOT of Olympics nails this week. Hundreds. Thing is, they all seem to look the same. Olympic rings, country flags, woooo. So, I decided to go for a more abstract celebration – this one signifies victory. Golden streaks with silver and bronze flecks, glittering like an Olympic medal. You will need: A gold colour Sephora’s glitter coat in ’212′ Dental floss. Waxed is better. Step one: 2-3 coats … Continue reading
About MeI'm a published photographer, blogger, designer and amateur Paleo chef. I'm also maybe a crazy cat lady.
Top Posts & Pages
- Friday Nails: Easy DIY Metallic Foiled Look
- Wednesday Noms: Spaghetti Squash Pasta + Garlicky Beef Bolognese
- Wednesday Noms: Slow Cooker Beef Stew (Poverty Stew)
- Wednesday Noms: Roasted Butternut Squash soup with Ginger & Chipotle
- Wednesday Noms: Paleo Rhu-berry Pie.
- Friday Nails: Quick Diamond Gem Accent Nail tutorial
- Wednesday Noms: Thai Green Beef Curry with Yam & Sugar Peas
- 4 Things The Hunger Games Can Teach Us About the War on Women
- 5 beauty, fashion and health blogs I read every day
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets