Hey guys! Being gluten free, I sometimes miss burgers. Although I can occasionally tolerate a wheat bun, If I want to stay on track, I make these awesome Shiitake/Portabella Steak burgers instead. You still get the burger craving pay off, without the sore tummy later! Makes (2) burgers. You will need: 4 shiitake or portabella mushrooms, de-stemmed. You can find them in Asian markets, they’re about palm-sized. 2 palm sized … Continue reading
Buy my art on Society6 with worldwide shipping!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Hunter Stew
- Bleaching your hair without wrecking it
- Slow Cooker Beef Stew (Poverty Stew)
- Ginger & Maple Glazed Pulled Pork Ribs
- Spaghetti Squash Pasta + Garlicky Beef Bolognese
- WN: Recipes
- Summery Cucumber Carbonara
- Why extremely religious people piss me off.
- Spicy Chipotle Chicken With Fresh Kiwi-Coconut Sauce
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets