Hey guys! Being gluten free, I sometimes miss burgers. Although I can occasionally tolerate a wheat bun, If I want to stay on track, I make these awesome Shiitake/Portabella Steak burgers instead. You still get the burger craving pay off, without the sore tummy later! Makes (2) burgers. You will need: 4 shiitake or portabella mushrooms, de-stemmed. You can find them in Asian markets, they’re about palm-sized. 2 palm sized … Continue reading
About MeI'm a published photographer, blogger, designer and amateur Paleo chef. I'm also maybe a crazy cat lady.
Top Posts & Pages
- Hunter Stew
- Slow Cooker Beef Stew (Poverty Stew)
- WN: Recipes
- Can we stop this sort of bitchy crap, ladies?
- Easy Rum & White Peach Crumble
- Strawberry-Kiwi Freezer Pudding
- Bleaching your hair without wrecking it
- Friday Nails: Bow ties are cool! 11th Doctor nail look
- Tropical Pineapple-Lime Beef Short Ribs
- Shiitake/Portabella Mushroom Steak Burgers w/ Cheddar & Onion
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets