Hey guys! This look is a combination of Valentines and winter colours. I’ll show you how to easily make cute little hearts with your own DIY dotting tool. The nice thing about this is that it’s so subtle, you can wear it after Valentines and not look strange. Products: Essie ‘No Place Like chrome’ Essence ’19′ (Grey with pink shimmer) Sephora by OPI matte clear coat Pencil with eraser + flat … Continue reading
About MeI'm a published photographer, blogger, designer and amateur Paleo chef. I'm also maybe a crazy cat lady.
Top Posts & Pages
- Hunter Stew
- Can we stop this sort of bitchy crap, ladies?
- Lemongrass & Pork Belly Soup with Dandelion Greens
- Parmesan & Rosemary Cucumber Fries
- 10 Easy Paleo Thanksgiving Recipes
- WN: Recipes
- Slow Cooker Beef Stew (Poverty Stew)
- New Zealand Lamb Stirfry with Zucchini, Lemon & Dill
- Paleo Rhu-berry Pie.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets