Hey guys! As you know, i’m doing two recipes a week now. This one is a sweet, slightly tart fruit pudding. It’s gluten and dairy free, and it’s a great summer snack you can make and refrigerate ahead of time. You will need: 2 heaped cups strawberries, diced 2 frozen, peeled kiwi fruit, diced 2T raw honey 1 small can coconut cream OR chill a can of coconut milk, skin … Continue reading
About MeI'm a published photographer, blogger, designer and amateur Paleo chef. I'm also maybe a crazy cat lady.
Top Posts & Pages
- Squash & Rosemary Fritters
- WN: Recipes
- Strawberry-Kiwi Freezer Pudding
- Balsamic Beef Ribs + Fried Green Apples
- Wednesday Noms: Nori Steak Wrap
- Rosemary Roast Duck
- Wednesday Noms: Ginger-Choc Strangekitty Cookies, because it's our 1st birthday!
- Wednesday Noms: Thai Green Beef Curry with Yam & Sugar Peas
- New Zealand Lamb Stirfry with Zucchini, Lemon & Dill
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets