Hey guys. Today’s dish is super simple and budget friendly. Set it and forget it while you’re working; and pop out a delicious melt in your mouth meal afterwards. Pork bones are usually a budget cut, but with the right prep, it can taste like a more expensive one. The trick is to deal with all that sinew and gristle. We’re gonna use some acidic ingredients like tomato and wine … Continue reading
Buy my art on Society6 with worldwide shipping!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Hunter Stew
- Roasted Butternut Squash soup with Ginger & Chipotle
- Slow Cooker Beef Stew (Poverty Stew)
- Spaghetti Squash Pasta + Garlicky Beef Bolognese
- Why extremely religious people piss me off.
- Paleo shopping on a budget
- Cactus Fruit & Orange Sauce
- Oven baked striploin, yam and baby spinach
- New Zealand Lamb Stirfry with Zucchini, Lemon & Dill
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets