Hey guys. Today’s dish is super simple and budget friendly. Set it and forget it while you’re working; and pop out a delicious melt in your mouth meal afterwards. Pork bones are usually a budget cut, but with the right prep, it can taste like a more expensive one. The trick is to deal with all that sinew and gristle. We’re gonna use some acidic ingredients like tomato and wine … Continue reading
About MeI'm a published photographer, blogger, designer and amateur Paleo chef. I'm also maybe a crazy cat lady.
Top Posts & Pages
- Hunter Stew
- Slow Cooker Beef Stew (Poverty Stew)
- WN: Recipes
- Spaghetti Squash Pasta + Garlicky Beef Bolognese
- Can we stop this sort of bitchy crap, ladies?
- Lime & Butter Herring w/ Paleo Garlic Mayo
- Friday Nails: Essence Nail Polish review
- Bleaching your hair without wrecking it
- Friday Nails - Winter Sparkle
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets