Hey Strangekittens. Last week I sat down with one of Vancouver’s many awesome entertainers, Precious Metal! Precious Metal is one of the most entertaining, friendly people i’ve ever met. Not many girls are this confident; Precious is practically brimming with it. Originally from Australia, she dived into Vancouver’s lively burlesque scene. SK: Burlesque is big in Vancouver. How did you get started? PM: When I first moved to Vancouver I … Continue reading
About MeI'm a published photographer, blogger, designer and amateur Paleo chef. I'm also maybe a crazy cat lady.
Top Posts & Pages
- Bleaching your hair without wrecking it
- Wednesday Noms: Paleo Rhu-berry Pie.
- WN: Recipes
- Wednesday Noms: Spaghetti Squash Pasta + Garlicky Beef Bolognese
- Wednesday Noms: Blueberry Ginger Tarts
- Friday Nails: Bloodrust
- Friday Nails: Tropical Flower
- How to fry the perfect pork chop
- Interview: Vancouver's own 'Precious Metal' burlesque
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets