This comforting, filling lamb curry is both Paleo and Whole 30 friendly. It’s definitely a ‘set it and forget it’ recipe; the only prep is some chopping. Serves 2.
You will need:
- 1 can coconut milk. I used Thai Kitchen, I think.
- 2 tablespoons madras curry powder
- 5-6 lamb sausages, chopped into 1/2 inch slices
- 1 head garlic cloves, peeled and diced
- 1 tsp crushed lemongrass – mine’s from a tube. It’s usually in the produce section.
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 onion, diced fine, or a couple teaspoons of onion powder
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, cubed
Lightly fry the lamb, mushrooms and garlic until browned. Proceed to dump everything else in there, season generously with salt and pepper. Add water until everything is covered. Put the lid on, let it simmer on a medium heat, stirring occasionally, for about 35 mins, or until thickened. It will smell amazing. You’re welcome.Like this post? Pin it to your recipe boards!